3 Nephi 5:13
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."

Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm Still Working Super Hard!

Sorry, we haven't made much time to email today. Two homecoming talks... yikes... I can't believe I have to give those so soon.... YIKES! Ha! I'm not so sure how I’ll be able to ease into a social life. I could be a huge weirdo for a long time, and just to warn you I might have a few anxiety attacks my first few weeks home. :)

GREAT JOB!!! Bren and Krys, you are rock stars for memorizing scriptures like that. YOU ARE BOTH AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!

Brenden good job on being a missionary with Amanda. I love ya bud.

Mommy, daddy, and Lex thank you so much for your loving and supporting letters. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I love, love, love you! I'm happy all is well. I'm still working super hard!
MUCH LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment