3 Nephi 5:13
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lauren Reports to The Missionary Training Center (MTC)!

Robin, Lauren, & Kathleen at SLC Temple Square. We were able to do
some sealings and attend a live endowment session at the SLC Temple.
Saying our goodbye's at the parking lot across from the MTC.
First of all, I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that the Elder behind Lauren was farther than arms length from  her, despite what it looks like. I know, because I took the picture. Robin & I took Lauren to Utah early so that we could attend conference together, and to spend some much desired 2 on 1 time with her. We dropped Lauren off curbside at the MTC at 1:00pm on October 6th. These two kind Elders were waiting to help her with her luggage. Robin cried more than I did when we dropped her off, but I have cried more than him since that day. What can we say we love Lauren and we are so-o-o proud of her!!!!!!!! I wonder if she was embarrassed about me yelling out of my car window as we drove off, "Bye Lauren, I mean Sister Perez, We Love You!" at least three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment